8.11.2011

Introducing Newest Student Member: Andy Bravo

I am originally from Sarajevo, Bosnia and came to St. Petersburg, Florida in ’96. My fascination with photography started early in life, when my father gifted me an old Zenit camera. Being able to capture a moment and later on see it appear on paper was quite mesmerizing. However, due to circumstances, I chose to pursue other interests until six years ago when I picked up the camera again and decided to finally pursue photography.

I completed the course in Professional Photography through New York Institute of Photography. Currently, while working full time, I am also attending St. Petersburg College and working towards the degree in Photography and am planning to attend University of Central Florida to receive the bachelors degree in photography. My plans are to complete the Associate degree from St. Pete College in 2012 and immediately continue with my studies at UCF.

My main interests are black and white artistic photography, fashion, commercial and architectural photography. I enjoy the process of creating, building the connection with subjects and telling a story. I feel that with every series of photographs I learn something new about myself as well as my subjects.

www.andybravophotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment