9.12.2011

Introducing New Associate Member:Curt Leimbach

...Japanese speaking, tech thinking, tool using, coffee chugging, anonymous, omnivorous, photo assistant.

When I first got into cameras, I was entirely focused on the scene through the viewfinder; now I find I really love production - scouting, logistics, telling people where to park. Ahh, the Power. I don’t have any awards, but I am honored to have worked with many great photographers, both big names and small. Call me a photo groupie, but you guys are my heroes. I love overcoming the daily technical challenges and knowing at the end of the day that the client is happy and that a shoot went well because a tool in my bag helped “save the day.”

I am currently enthralled by high speed photography and am working on a series of athletic stop motion.

more photo assistant information at these websites:
http://shootinflorida.com/assistants/wa … isleimbach
http://www.1procrew.com/1procrew/viewas … UserID=100

No comments:

Post a Comment